WORKING WITH US IS A TREAT!
NOW HIRING: ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE
Wireside Communications is an award-winning independent strategic communications, marketing, and public relations agency focused on the consumer and B2B tech sectors. With offices in the U.S. and Europe, we are a team of seasoned communicators with a global perspective and a deep understanding of the networking, security, silicon, software, and mobile industries. We are a team of hard working, creative and fun-loving communications professionals. We know your story comes from all the places you have been. Ours does too! Come join us and take a walk on the Wireside!
The Account Executive is a great opportunity for someone hungry to learn from and contribute to an independent strategic communications, marketing and public relations agency. You will work closely with the team to manage day-to-day operations of client accounts, execute tactics and produce deliverables as specified in client programs. The person in this role is passionate about media relations, storytelling and writing, with an eagerness to jump in and help however they can. If you are someone that rolls up their sleeves to get things done, delivers high-quality results fast, and thrives in a fast-paced environment, this will be a great fit for you. The right candidate has a growth mindset and actively seeks opportunities to expand their skills, thinking, professional acumen, and, ultimately, their career. This is a full-time position, located in the Chicago, IL – Boston, MA – Hartford, CT – Richmond, VA. Flexible/remote work allowed.
What You’ll Do:
· Develop and implement public relation programs
· Identify, develop and pitch story opportunities
· Initiate and maintain media, analyst and influencer relationships
· Develop proactive pitches, rapid response pitches and pitch media, analysts and influencers
· Create original content, including press releases, blog posts, infographics and bylined articles
· Maintain and manage editorial, award and speaking calendars
· Manage team reporting, metrics and measurement
· Manage daily client, industry and competitive news monitoring program
· 2+ years of experience at a communications agency or technology/software company
· Bachelor’s Degree
· Superb organizational, project and time management skills to meet deadlines
· Strong ability to write and communicate clearly and concisely
· Passion for creating excellent high-quality deliverables
· Strong spirit of collaboration, highly self-motivated and results-driven with a can-do attitude
We offer a comprehensive benefits package that includes a competitive salary, paid time off, generous IRA contribution, health insurance, dental insurance, parental leave, and short-term and long-term disability and life insurance.
Wireside’s headquarters is in Richmond, VA with locations across the U.S. and in Europe.
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Wireside is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances.