What makes people share online messages? Interesting, entertaining and funny content tops the list, according to a study by Chadwick Martin Bailey.
In this session, you’ll find out how to make your messages more interesting than cat videos and Kim Kardashian with techniques that make your audience laugh, cry and hit “send.” You’ll learn how to:
- Tap The Awwwwww Factor — the #1 tool you can use for crafting messages that go viral.
- Steal from the FBI. Model the masters of online storytelling to write pieces that readers love to read.
- Craft an online story in three simple steps.
- Start with the snake, or choose a lead that readers actually want to read. (And avoid the most common lead approach that is guaranteed to turn them away.)
- Write in the V.O.B. Develop a voice for your online channels.