What makes people share online messages? Interesting, entertaining and funny content tops the list, according to a study by Chadwick Martin Bailey.
In this session, you’ll find out how to make your messages more interesting than cat videos and Kim Kardashian with techniques that make your audience laugh, cry and hit “send.” You’ll learn how to:
- Tap The Awwwwww Factor — the #1 tool you can use for crafting messages that go viral.
- Steal from the FBI. Model the masters of online storytelling to write pieces that readers love to read.
- Craft an online story in three simple steps.
- Start with the snake, or choose a lead that readers actually want to read. (And avoid the most common lead approach that is guaranteed to turn them away.)
- Write in the V.O.B. Develop a voice for your online channels.
At the PRSA 2015 International Conference, enhance your personal and professional network, while engaging with some of the world’s most influential companies and organizations that call Atlanta home. Connect with thousands of colleagues and over 150 industry experts from all career levels, sectors, work environments and industries for three days of practical insight and networking. Read More
Above the Cloud is an invitation-only event brought to you by NTT Communications, the world’s largest provider of end-to-end enterprise Information and Communications Technology (ICT) ecosystems. Read More
It’s a business first. No matter how much we love and excel at the practice of public relations and marketing, practitioners have to stay in business. The 2015 N.C. Public Relations and Marketing Seminar at the beautiful Brier Creek Country Club in Raleigh brings internationally-recognized public relations and marketing thought leaders together with PR and marketing pros from the Triangle to the coast and beyond for a day-long opportunity to learn, discuss and network on the business of doing business. Lunch is provided, and, don’t worry, so is coffee and a light breakfast, as well as Office Yoga with Lori Burgwyn of Franklin Street Yoga and Deskbound Workouts with Randy Long from Reality Workouts! Read More